Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Plots Galore!

Typical me, my summres coming to and end and I'm running out of freetime soon. So what do I do? Out of nowhere, I get hit by two novel plots, and love them!

The first plot materialised last night at the late hours of YouShouldBeAsleep PM. My plan is to write the first draft, by hand, throughout the school year. I'm usually in school at least 30 minutes before classes start, so I might as well put that time to good use! Am I crazy taking this up in my final year? Maybe. But who cares!

So onto the plot... Nobody seems to remember the first year of their life, we just believe what we're told about it. It's a good thing Baby Rodney can't remember his first year, otherwise he'd never sleep again.
Rodney's dad, a right 'ol scumbag, is cheating on his wife with the babysitter. So what does Rodney do? Well, first he has to deal with the babysitter. And I don't mean "I'm sorry, we're going to have to let you go." I mean "Oi! You! Die you cheating, lying, slutty, vile woman!"

Yes. Rodney kills the babysitter.

But it takes two to tango, so poor Mr. Rodney (I need to come up with a surname for this family...) has to die too. Tragic, I know. That's basically it... More for entertainment than anything :D.


The second plot was invented tonight and something about it is just begging to be written.

The apocalypse is occuring. A good 'ol fashioned zombie invasion! Knowing that it's not long before the zombies leave USA and kill off the rest of the world, a last ditch attempt to kill them is made. Basically, everyone in the world who has the stones to fight the zombies is given a weapon and is sent over to USA, either via planes or boats.

Chaos follows, the main charater's plane is brought down by flying zombies near the whitehouse. Along with the rest of the survivors, he flees to the whitehouse for cover. You see, the president was holed up there with any security he had to protect his family.

The president is alive, barely. But unfortunately for him, his daughter was dragged away a few days ago. The main character takes it upon himself to track down the daughter, leading to his discovery that she has turned into a zombie, and ulitmately, falling in love with her.

The daughter knows of a certain location which the zombies can't access because of . She leads the main character, his fellow survivors, the president, and his remaining security to the location. Many deaths are met along the way, many skirmishes with the undead are had, and probably unusual 'romantic' scenes between the main character and the zombie-girl...

In the end, will he he stay in the location as a human and wait for death to take him, or maybe live in hope of a rebellion? Or will he let his love turn him, becoming a zombie and joining the president's daugther in a lifetime of undead-hanky-panky?

No comments:

Post a Comment