Friday, July 16, 2010

Screenplay Begins

While my first ever finished draft of a novel is being read by a trusted reader, my father, I’m going to try my hand at a screenplay!

Writing a screenplay is on my list of creativity goals, along with writing a play, publishing at least one novel, writing a compilation of poems, a book of short stories and yes, blogging.

I guess you could say I enjoy writing, in all forms. Whether I’m good at it or not… time will tell.

Right now I’m going to go and start writing my screenplay, I’ll post again tomorrow with some details on it.


Peace out loyal readers (If anyone’s out there…)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm from NaNoWriMo. What's your screenplay about?

    Congrats on finishing your novel!! *Fanfare, trumpets!* That's brilliant ^_^

    I look forward to reading your blog -- so you'd better keep it updated!

    -Bri Lexen

    ReplyDelete
  2. My next post (which'll be done by the end of the day) will be revealing more about the screenplay.

    A nice hook to lure you back :D.

    ReplyDelete