Wednesday, July 21, 2010

5 Random Happenings Of The Last Few Days

I saw Toy Story 3 today. Brilliant. If you haven’t seen it yet, shame on you! Stop what you’re doing. Bookmark this for later. Then sprint to your nearest cinema, buy the largest, most over-priced popcorn in the world, and enjoy!

I’ve set my screenplay aside for now. A grand total of 8 pages and I’ve lost interest… maybe some other time I’ll get around to it.

I had football training last night. 5 people showed up, I guess you could say it was terrible.

My dads about two thirds of the way through my novel first draft. Wish he’d finish it already so I can run my changes in mind by him and get some feedback. I really want to start a new novel too, but I’ve not got a clue what to do. I could start the sequel, or try a few other ideas I have, or continue the adventure-ish novel I started a few months ago. Then again, I could just continue to procrastinate!

I must have played B.O.B’s album ‘The Adventures of Bobby Ray’ a billion times over the last three days. My ears have barely heard anything else, bless his musical talent. It’s probably because all of the songs seem to relate to my life at the moment really well, and I sure do love dissecting lyrics!

Hopefully my next post will bear good news… Or more ramblings :D

2 comments:

  1. Hullo! I am from the NaNo forums, where I post infrequently and indecipherably as Yavémar!
    *feels the need to advertise her own blog* that would be, goats-and-dandelions.blogspot.com.

    Awaiting further posts with anticipation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know how the "getting-bored-after-8-pages" thing goes... it's amazing how exciting a project can seem, and you can finish the Prologue (or the first scene, in the case of a Screenplay) and suddenly have no passion....

    Glad to hear Toy Story was good. I would have gone straight to see it upon reading your words, but it IS 12 in the morning, and I can't drive myself, and I don't think my mother wants to go... ~sigh~ *is needing a liscense*

    Anyways, looking forward to more ramblings ^_^

    ~Bri Lexen!~

    ReplyDelete