Sunday, July 18, 2010

Inception

So last night I went to Inception - and went to bed the minute I got home because of the all nighter I had pulled before.

Let me just say this: If you could only go to one movie this summer, don't go to Inception. Now, this isn't a reflection on the movie because hear me now, it was bloody brilliant! But of course, Toy Story 3 is coming out soon, a movie that should be everybody's priority ;D.

But, if you can only go to two movies this summer, then go to Toy Story 3 and Inception!

This movie has it all. The first 15 to 20 minutes were a bit confusing, but the 2 hours that followed were outstanding. I won't say much as I fear ruining it, but please, PLEASE go see this movie.

With such a famous cast, it couldn't fail! Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen Page, and Marion Cotilard to name a few. Marion, just to note, is currently my favourite actress.
First saw her in Public Enemies, probably my favourite movie to come out last year. Now this. I'll be keeping an eye out for movies with her in it!

I'll finish on another Fallout 3 joke, I've been playing through it again recently so some of the jokes I forgot are making me laugh a lot :D
From the robot butler: "I once visited a crematorium that gave a discount to burn victims."

No comments:

Post a Comment